Marketing Manager | CEX.IO.LABS
Vacancy DetailsView All Vacancies
Marketing & Sales
We are looking for an execution-focused Marketing Manager to contribute to the growth of a derivatives trading platform.
- Maintain a diverse marketing skill set, proven by past successes in growing and scaling startups;
- Are looking to put your vast experience into practice and make high-impact decisions;
- Can steer the ship, setting an overall marketing direction, and execute on your proposals too;
- Appreciate commitment to deadlines and attention to detail
- Enjoy working with a product that has a voice and personality and understand what it takes to develop them;
- The position is remote-fist, so you need to be comfortable communicating with the team online and be self-directing when other team members are in various time zones.
We look for someone who can:
- Identify growth opportunities, including user acquisition, activation, retention, reactivation;
- Design manual and automated marketing campaigns through every stage of a customer journey;
- Create a marketing copy that tells a story, that our user can relate to, and that reflects our values;
- Quantify the goals and the results of every marketing function.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing of high growth companies;
- Email marketing, content marketing, community engagement, SEO, partnership programs;
- Complete understanding of important metrics, like activation rate, retention rate, churn rate, LTV, ARPU, etc;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High discipline with time management and organizational skills;
- Working proficiency and the ability to quickly master all relevant software (Intercom, etc.)