Junior Client Service Agent | CEX.IO.LABS
Vacancy DetailsView All Vacancies
We are looking for a Junior Client Service Agent to join our team.
Work with requests submitted via email, calls on the shift with the 12h working day via next schedule: 2-morning shifts/2 night shifts/4 days off supporting CEX.IO
Our ideal candidate has:
- Advanced in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- 1 year of experience in customer support or sales environment preferably with clients from all over the world;
- Ability to handle customer questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of knowledge, courtesy, and professionalism to resolve issues.
Will be plus:
- Excitement to learn new products/technologies and help customers;
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (like Zendesk, Intercom);
- Tech or Philology Degree is preferable.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and effective omnichannel customer support (emails, live chat, and calls);
- Seek resolutions to customers’ queries and issues whilst actively striving to achieve a ’one correct answer’ across all channels;
- Follow our customer service standards, communication policies, and procedures;
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to the Team Lead and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required.