Full-stack developer | CEX.IO.LABS
Vacancy DetailsView All Vacancies
Development & IT
- Understanding SOLID principles, KISS, DRY, YAGNI.
- Solid knowledge and extensive expertise with NodeJS or other programming languages;
- Experience developing projects with complex, variable logic;
- Web Understanding: HTTP, HTTPS, browser;
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Node.js (connect/express) or other back-end languages ;
- Experience with browser resource optimization (CPU, Memory, Network);
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with application architecture;
- Experience with financial technology projects;
- Experience with Linux/Unix;
- Development and support of fintech solutions from specifying requirements till production;
- WEB front-end and back-end (Node.js) development;
- Project integration with multiple internal/external systems;
- Participation in production incidents resolution.
Ability to try:
- Work with Continuous Delivery(You can observe your results in few minutes after success complete);
- Introduce new architecture approaches;
- Work with technologies whatever you want, if this will be fit exists architecture.