Account Manager | CEX.IO.LABS
Vacancy DetailsView All Vacancies
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented Account Manager to contribute to the growth of a derivatives trading platform.
- Have strong experience in growing a portfolio of large client accounts and attending to the needs of individual clients;
- Can develop processes and build the account management function from scratch;
- Enjoy significant responsibility, maintain self-direction, commit to deadlines, and pay attention to details;
- Combine a strong commercial focus with the ability to nurture long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships;
- Find fulfillment in connecting with people, finding solutions, and growing the business;
- The position is remote-fist, so you need to be comfortable communicating with the team online across different time zones.
We look for someone who can:
- Quickly get oriented in the existing client base, identify the vectors of growth, propose an execution plan, and dive into action;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, creativity, emotional intelligence, and analytical skills;
- Easily work on the intersection of marketing, customer service, and product development teams;
- Develop expertise in the industry specifics and adhere to the company values;
- Quantify the goals and the results of every activity and provide systematic reporting on the progress.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience in account management roles;
- Complete understanding of important metrics, like activation rate, retention rate, churn rate, LTV, ARPU, etc;
- Ability to listen, process information, work through scenarios, and come up with high-conviction decisions;
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills;
- High discipline with time management and organizational skills;
- Working proficiency and the ability to quickly master all relevant software (Intercom, etc.).